Drawing on several decades of experience developing and facilitating planning meetings, workshops, focus groups, process reviews and retreats, I will work with you to design and deliver a program which keeps participants engaged and meets the objectives you want to achieve from the day.
Julie was really great at listening to what we were saying and understanding where we were coming from. She presented in a professional manner and every individual was treated with respect.
Unlike large firms who deliver formulaic programs, I do not believe there is a “one size fits all” approach to workshops. Instead, I will work closely with you and your executive team to develop an agenda which is tailored to your group.
I’ve been to lots of workshops, and thought this one ran really smoothly!
Some of the reasons you might consider using me as an independent external facilitator include:
- I can help you design and prepare a tailored workshop agenda, based on the outcomes you have established.
- I will use an approach (or variety of approaches) that best fit the needs of the group.
- I will structure the session(s) to create energy and maximise creativity.
- I will honour the wisdom of the group. I will foster open participation, with respect for participant diversity.
- I will manage participant interaction, creating opportunities for everyone to have a say and drawing-out participants with different thinking styles.
- I will create a safe environment, in which issues can be surfaced.
- I will bring an independent view, which also helps me keep the day on track.
- Group members can be fully engaged in discussion, while I focus on process and documenting outcomes.
- I will provide a summary of the discussion and outcomes of the session, including any agreed next steps.
For more information please call me on 0410 403 607, or email email@example.com