Drawing on several decades of experience developing and facilitating planning meetings, workshops, focus groups, process reviews and retreats, I will work with you to design and deliver a program which keeps participants engaged and meets the objectives you want to achieve from the day.
"I've been to lots of workshops, and thought this one ran really smoothly!" [Strategic Planning Workshop Participant, University of Adelaide]
Unlike large firms who deliver formulaic programs, I do not believe there is a “one size fits all” approach to workshops. Instead, I will work closely with you and your executive team to develop an agenda which is tailored to your group.
Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together. James Cash Penney
Some of the reasons you might consider using me as an independent external facilitator include:
- I can help you design and prepare a tailored workshop agenda.
- I will structure the session(s) to maximise creativity and participant involvement.
- I will manage participant interaction, so that everyone has a say.
- I will bring an independent view, which also helps me keep the day on track.
- Group members can be fully engaged in discussion, while I focus on process and documenting outcomes.
- I will provide a summary of the discussion and outcomes of the session, including any agreed next steps.
For more information please call me on 0410 403 607, or email firstname.lastname@example.org