What is coaching?
According to the International Coach Federation (ICF):
Professional Coaching is an ongoing relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organisations. Through the process of coaching, the client deepens their learning, improves their performance, and enhances their quality of life.
Coaching is not consulting, therapy or mentoring.
Who benefits from coaching?
- Your work environment is changing significantly and you need to make a step-change in leadership.
- You are taking on a new role, or preparing for a significant change in responsibilities.
- You want to find a career that you feel passionate about – one that provides purpose and meaning.
- You would like to improve professional and personal relationships.
- You are starting and/or building an established small business.
- You are trying to create better work/life balance, reduce stress, or just feel calmer and happier each day.