I'm a coach. I work with people to achieve positive change in their lives – identifying what will make the biggest difference to their confidence, career, and/or wellbeing - or helping uncover their unique strengths and personal purpose so they can find their ‘mojo' again.
In essence, coaching is helping someone to bring out their full potential. I provide a range of coaching services for individuals, groups and teams. Individual coaching raises self-awareness, increases motivation and provides accountability, while team coaching focuses on building group skills and maximising performance.
Please contact me if you would like to talk about whether coaching is an appropriate intervention and how you (or your team) might benefit from coaching. You can also read through the Frequently Asked Questions to understand more about the benefits of coaching.
How are the sessions structured?
The structure of coaching depends on what you need and what you want to create in your life. The first step is to book in for a free 30 minute introductory session. In this session we will:
- Identify your goals and what you want to achieve through coaching.
- Discuss how I can best support you to achieve what you want.
In the first session we discuss what you feel is needed and the length of coaching. Some clients only need one session to gain clarity and move forward, while other clients might benefit from coaching sessions that run from 6 months to a year. Sessions can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly. In each coaching session we will:
- Clarify your sense of purpose and direction
- Clarify goals that inspire you
- Discuss strategies for overcoming challenges
- Become aware of blind spots
- Brainstorm new ways of moving forward
- Create a plan and identify next steps
- I will keep you accountable!